Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please help?

see my other q's. Are we going to be alone? He might find a girl who likes him but none who like him the way I do. I am going to have to be alone and unhappy forever if I decide I can't be w him, or if I have to move on. Cuz I get negative thoughts, like he left because of me. I don't know if it is true, it's a girly thing I know. But he was here since elementary school that I know of because my friend said so, and then junior year after I tried a couple times to talk to him, he left after first semester. He would come to class and talk to the teacher and then leave class, what was that? Do I make him leave? I think he must have some feeling for me. Everything says. I mean for 3 years I said I will do anything, whatever it takes to find him. I have found him on myspace a year too late possibly. Do I forget that because of one blog post? Of course I haven't even done anything yet, except visit his profile and he has a tracker. I posted a blog, and the title shows up, it has his name.



Please help?

I think you should tell him how you feel... If he doesn't want you then You should move on.... You would make a great girlfriend for any guy... You seem sweet and caring... If he doesn't want you or it doesn't work out don't do anything stupid... Just move on and look for that guy who will give you everything you give to him.... good luck...



Please help?

I used to get whiggy about being alone and guy stuff. It stressed me out so bad I ended up going to a doctor cause I couldn't sleep at night. My Dr. told me to focus on other things, to keep busy and exercise and read books and that kind of thing. It helped. When I quit worrying, I started to see my relationships much clearer. I know it sounds really dorky, but it's true. In less then a year of doing that, i had a steady, loyal, fun, hot boyfriend. Now we are married and have a kid of our own. I think relationships are best left to God. It's way to confusing for us to orchestrate. my advise would be to relax and enjoy life.



Please help?

GET SOMEONE WHO CARES OK THANKS FOR THE 2 PTS



Please help?

u was rude to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats