Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace help plz!! I want to redo my myspace in something different. I love girly things and PINK!?

Where can I find a GOOD glitter name maker at? I can never find a premade one with my name spelt correctly. I also have been doing a lot of colage backgrounds lately and have kind of gotten burned out on them. What are some good girly ideas to update my page with? Also what are your favorite sites to get girly stuff from? The main ones that I use are mygirlyspace %26amp; glitterbell. They both have really cute stuff but I was looking for some new sites that might have different stuff. Thanks for all of your help ahead of time!!



Myspace help plz!! I want to redo my myspace in something different. I love girly things and PINK!?

http://www.glittergirl.co.uk/index.php?o...



Myspace help plz!! I want to redo my myspace in something different. I love girly things and PINK!?

i use Pyzam.com alot and I also just recently found this web page too. http://text.glitterfy.com/ Another great way to find other sites it to click on your friends sites and click on comments or other graphics that they may have on there pages. This will usually send you to the website they got them from.



Myspace help plz!! I want to redo my myspace in something different. I love girly things and PINK!?

just type whatever you want in the google engine....you will be surprised on how much you will find...here is a starter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats