Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I don't understand this ppl.....?

im almost 16 and i get told im pretty.....but i have never had a bf. Im very nice and very funny and am always smiling and i always try to be friendly with ppl...im pretty girly but i also have the boy side to me 2(thats what happens when u have 2 bros). I have boys like me but its usually the ones who i don't like and the ones i do like never like me or the ones i do like like me too but they have a gf please tell me why : heres my myspace url :myspace.com/fall16



I don't understand this ppl.....?

didnt look at the pictures, but my thought is that the 'hot' guys dont let you know that they like you,,but they probably do. only the ugly outgoing guys hit on you.



I don't understand this ppl.....?

this is something reallly normal and happens with everyone.All you need to do next time you really like someone have the courage and ask him out and all will fall in place!!best of luck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats