Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace christmas?

can any one give me some good christmas holiday things to put on my mypsace and a girly myspace lay? 10 points for best answer, describe wht ur giving to me looks like



Myspace christmas?

293 graphics and lots of Christmas layouts at sites below.



Myspace christmas?

I have the perfect background dor you I was going to use it but it didn't fit my whole frosty the snowman thing http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/q... theirs the link.



and if you go to photobucket.com and type in cute christmas icons or pink christmas their is a bunch of girly things!



Myspace christmas?

Pyzam has a toy - a flash Christmas tree where your friends can leave you a give for you under the tree to open. They can choose the gift, and choose the wrapping paper and choose the ribbon, and write the tag. It is really cute and works well and is fun to open all the gifts to see what they left you.



http://www.pyzam.com/toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats