Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is he missing me...?

Hey!! :)



I have a long distance relationship, me London him L.A. Thins got rocky and on my first visit to his side during our six month relationship things got really rough, we both got all heavy-conversation-minded, and accused eachother of some stuff. He was also very flaky, not turning up to pick me up, cancelling plans last minuit (I was staying with a friend as it was a holiday I'd planned with her long before I knew him). So I told him I give up but could we still be friends, he never replied, but hasn't deleted me from his myspace. I know this is a stupid thing to notice, but he ALWAYS deletes his ex-girlfriends straight away so I take it as a good sign.



Again, I know its lame, but he's also just put up Raining In Baltimore as his profile song... Is it something I can read into? I mean, I read the lyrics and its all kind of applicable, and usually he chooses happy songs... Do you think it could be for me...? Am I just being toooo girly...? :\



Thanks for you help!!!



Is he missing me...?

if you are having doubts, then call him, tell him what u think. my thing is don't go around asking ur self "if". just ask him. is he still interested yes or no, as clear as water.



Is he missing me...?

just ask him be up front about things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats