Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need help. Should I worry?

My boyfriend is out of town. A girl (who I don't know) posted on his Myspace something like "Hey, you're away, who's taking care of your cat?" and signed it xoxo.



Should I be worried, or is this just a typical girly move to a friend?



Help!



I need help. Should I worry?

dont be bothered :) they just envy you..your beau is just taking a time off..all by himself



I need help. Should I worry?

it would bother me personally if my boyfriend got a message from a girl that i didnt know and with x and o's . wait til he returns to ask your bf.



I need help. Should I worry?

Does he have a cat? Could be just some nasty person trying to cause trouble. Ask him when he gets back, you'll know in your heart if he tells you the truth.



I need help. Should I worry?

if that is all you know about the comment why worry? maybe some prank, maybe some girl trying to cause a breakup, maybe some guy pulling his chain...who knows, take your choice.



I need help. Should I worry?

You'd better speak to your bf but still dont make a fuss outta of this.



I need help. Should I worry?

Ask your boy first... Dont' worry and try 2 find out more about this girl



I need help. Should I worry?

do not worry. she did not say anything "miss u baby" ;) but u could ask on this girl ;) will show u care....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats