Monday, December 28, 2009

Anyone know where I can download some free girly adobe photoshop brushes and fonts???

I'm a begginer yet advanced user of adobe photoshop and I just use photoshop to make hot pictures for myspace (i use to have a page and make them 4 people) I need girly brushes like swirls, sexy girls, hearts things of that nature and cool girly fonts. Does anyone know any sites where it's free to download?



Anyone know where I can download some free girly adobe photoshop brushes and fonts???

I'm not sure about where to find the brushes that you are looking for. I would just try a google search to see what you come up with - or- if you have a music download system such as limewire. you can check on under the program search.



For the fonts, the best site I have found for free fonts is dafont.com. They have a very wide variety and you should be able to find what you're looking for there.

1 comment:

  1. I know just the perfect place for you. The site name is graphics-illustrations.com. There are loads of free swirls and floral Photoshop brushes on that site.

    ReplyDelete

 
Cats