Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace Problem?

I must have forgotten to click the little bubble that says I'm a female, on MySpace. So now my page is all girly, but it says I'm a male. Does anyone now how I can fix this?!!!!



MySpace Problem?

awww lulu's my sisters name, go to "Home" then "Edit Prifoile" and on the top it had options like Interests and Personality, Name click on "BASIC INFO" and change your sex then save it.



MySpace Problem?

It is under edit profile... basic info



MySpace Problem?

Try going into your account settings.



MySpace Problem?

I never had problems with my space until the last few days. You can try to go into your profile and change your gender. Like I kept having my say "a little extra baggage" when I specifically clicked "average" or normal weight. It also said I didn't want kids, and I never put that on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats