Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Headline?

Anything that sounds good.



not something girly or something stupid



maybe a quote, or maybe something that just sounds good



Myspace Headline?

It's okay, everyone makes mistakes...look at your parents for example!



Maybe think of smoething funny you heard at school to put on there as an inside joke which will make people have to guess what you're talking about. If not, yahoo or google funny quotes or funny myspace headlines.



Myspace Headline?

i have been trying to think of one for my myspace also, look up famous quotes.com or funny quotes.com if you want something of that sort.



Myspace Headline?

well mine is "jealousy is a disease girls get when they see me, so get well soon hataz"



Myspace Headline?

I always just use funny pictures or quote graphics. Right now mine says "your mom is in my top 8".



look on photobucket for quotes, and you should be able to find something you like :)



Myspace Headline?

I had someone else do mine for me.



:]



A good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats