Sunday, November 29, 2009

When do you learn yourself (orientation)?

I really think im gay. Im into European fashion, and I really dont sound like a guy. I am only 14 but I have feelings for one guy. I really feel for him. Im not sure if its a phase im going through, or the fact that everyone will like at least one person of the same-sex throughout their life. I used to like girls but it seems I have lost interest in them. I just dont get that feeling when a cute girl passes by anymore. I need help, its tearing me up inside. and also check if my myspace seems a tad-bit, girly.



http://www.myspace.com/madeofplastic



When do you learn yourself (orientation)?

Well, if you find other guys sexually attractive, your probably either gay, or bi. But the girly thing doesn閳ユ獩 make you any more gay than the next guy. I mean, people always ask me if I閳ユ獡 gay because of my voice, but that has nothing to do with it. You are who you are. A female can be masculine without being lesbian, and a man can be feminine without being gay. The same works in reverse. A girl can be just like any other girl, and be gay, and a guy can be as hetro-acting as they come and like guys. It just depends on your personality. But, you do sound gay, because you sound just like me. LOL Oh, and telling yourself it閳ユ獨 a phase is just denial, because I did the same thing. Once you accept the fact that most likely, theses feelings aren閳ユ獩 going away, the better off/ less confused you閳ユ獟l be. Trust me. I came out to myself at the beginning of my sophomore year. I閳ユ獡 getting ready to start my junior year now, and I閳ユΔ about up to coming out to some of my friends. Most of them already have their suspicions, so I閳ユΓl only be confirming what the really already know. Oh, if I can ever get into my space, I閳ユ獟l look into your profile.



When do you learn yourself (orientation)?

Being girly, feminine or whatever doesn't determine your sexuality at all.



When do you learn yourself (orientation)?

Just because you do some "gay" things doesn't mean you gay. One of my friends does more things that are considered gay than I do and I'm Bi. He is 100% straight with and he truly loves his girlfriend. Some guys just aren't the stereotypical straight, if you will.



When do you learn yourself (orientation)?

It sounds more like you have heard a lot of sterotypes and think that acting that way makes you a part of the sterotype's group, so you need to know that the sterotypes are untrue. Maybe you just like fashion or could use some voice lessons. Having a crush on someone of the same-sex is natural. You should just reseach what it means to be gay first, your facts are twisted. There are many manly men who are gay and many girly girls who are lesbians, bisexuals, or straight. You seem to be questioning. The "Human Rights Campaign" is a good site to look at.



When do you learn yourself (orientation)?

i've been a big ole homo since my inception. my woman didn't know till her early 20's. it's different for everyone. when you know you know and when you live for yourself you are yourself.



When do you learn yourself (orientation)?

for me I had thoughts since i was 12 or 13, but I never really accepted it until I was in my late teens when I realized that I wanted to be with a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats