Sunday, November 29, 2009

What hair/make up would look best on me?

1) I want to find the right haircut and hair color for me. I don't want anything real girly either, but I don't want anything that will make me look like a guy.Also, I don't want anything too short.



2) Of course, I need a new look of make up to go along with it.I have lots of make up, I just don't know what to do with it that will make it fun.



-Pictures would be helpful ^.^



-I don't want to stand out A LOT, but I don't want anything that everybody else has.



-Here is my myspace so you can look at what I look like,or add me,either way, it's a win win.



www.myspace.com/bleed4me_41



-Thank you,this is greatly appreciated!



What hair/make up would look best on me?

Get a Dolly Parton wig..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats