Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a friend that annoys me with her style Help?

My friend she always posts pictures on her myspace lookin girly and she goes I love this picture but OMFG I look girly ugh. And Im like then why do you post the pics? And she always complains how ppl call her a guy cuz she dresses like one. Outside of the myspace world. Its annoying cuz she says she wants to be girly like me but she dosent like her appearance what can I do to make her girly and shut up becuz shes stubbornne or just make her change her mind and just be herself?!?! HELP PLZ!!



I have a friend that annoys me with her style Help?

nothing....ignore her when she does that...she is just fishing for complements



I have a friend that annoys me with her style Help?

tell her, really. now if she doesn't care or listen, it can't be your fault, because you tried, which you should, since you are friends



I have a friend that annoys me with her style Help?

This sounds like your other question about the friend and the scene. Stop worrying about what other people are like and trying to make them be what you think they should be. Let them choose for themselves and if you don't agree with their choices, let them know but you can't make up their minds for them. The part about telling them to be themselves is the best you can do. Accept them for who they are, not what you think they should be. You sound like you got it all together yourself, but you have to let other people find their own way, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats