Friday, November 27, 2009

My Myspace?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



hey, do u like my myspace profile? i don't have a song, but i'll get one. i have to change a few things still, but anyway, let me know what you think. girls, don't hate on me cuz its not girly. i just don't like girly stuff very much.



My Myspace?

Great, especially for not using any premade layout.



Just clean up the links on the left, so they don't have the highlight, and you're golden!



My Myspace?

It's ok. Seen better, but if this is your first try at it, you will get it better at it.



My Myspace?

its cool....



My Myspace?

for no layout codes and stuff it rocks! you should do graphic design or something



My Myspace?

I like it. I really do not care for the songs on the sites. Looks nice and I like the colors. Cool you are not using some generic stuff.



My Myspace?

Question: Why not try Yuwie?



In a nut shell, Yuwie is designed around advertisements. When you click on an advertisement, Yuwie makes money. That doesnt mean you make more by clicking on ads though Yuwie wants to share their revenue, WITH YOU! (and me for that matter..) Yuwie has a pay out system, so that anytime someone looks at your page, blog, pictures, videos etc., you get a little chunk of change.



Why? because there are ads on the pages like Google Adsense. (another topic for another day) Why would Yuwie do this? The more people on Yuwie, the more money they make. The more money Yuwie makes, the more money you potentially can make. Also, the better your page is, the better it can get indexed with Google, MSN, Yahoo etc., driving non-Yuwie traffic to your page which means, the more relevant your blogs are to someone else, the more page-views you can achieve.



Paste this link into your address bar to sign up for Yuwie now:



http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=45358



I sincerely hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats