Friday, November 27, 2009

HeLP MySpace??

uuummm..... what are some good things 2 put on myspace page i don't know what 2 put could you give me some good websites for stuff. I don't want it 2 look 2 girly tho



Thanks =)



HeLP MySpace??

Mel's Fav Myspace Help Sites:



xgenerators.com [#1 myspace tweaking site in my opinion. tons of cool editing tricks!]



av-layouts.nuclearcentury.com [one of the best Myspace layout sites I've seen]



i've always liked pyzam.com for its Magic 8 ball :]



myflashfetish.com has tons of cool stuff, including these neat little mp3 players where you can upload your own songs and make a whole playlist.



slide.com is one of my favorites, because I just link all my Photobucket photos into a slideshow, and you can just keep adding photos and deleting without changing the code. Editing size and special effects are A BREEZE. I just make it tiny and put in my "Heroes" section, so everyone can see my heroes - my friends.



I like Photobucket a lot, and I use the Flock browser so I can just "grab" the code. [difficult to explain.] Then I make a marquee of my favorite movie icons and put them into my "Movies" section.



blogthings.com is a lot of fun, with cool survey things that you paste on your page. Be careful! It's addicting :]



A lot of people like blingyblog.com, to get those countdowns for your birthdays and such. I personally don't like them, they're a bit flashy for me, but that's just my personal style.



Also a lot of people like putting music videos on their space. videocodezone.com is one good place for that.



Myspace is addicting and I used to go on it so much. I don't go on as often now. Don't get addicted to much, ok? :]



HeLP MySpace??

pimpmyspace.com



HeLP MySpace??

Well you should have a countdown clock for sure, and also those refrigerator magnets are kind of fun. How about a map of the world showing where everyone who visits your page is from too. Links below:



HeLP MySpace??

give your myspace name and i'll tell you what to put on there my email address is cutie_pie_breyana@yahoo.com I could give you some good ideas



HeLP MySpace??

You can go to www.Pyzam.com and then they have comments u can give to other people and funny videos and pictures they have just alot of things to put on myspace



HeLP MySpace??

check out my myspace for some clues =) add me if you'd like I accept everyone



www.myspace.com/lilyd69



HeLP MySpace??

www.foxylayouts.com



www.pyzam.com



www.hotfreelayouts.com



All of the above are awesome and easy to do! They host most of my page!!!!



www.photobucket.com



You can search different pics/graphics and paste with this one



HeLP MySpace??

well go to google and type in myspace layouts then go to a place and copy past to your profile also when you go to those places they will give you o ther things like things to your profile do the same thing to get them



HeLP MySpace??

www.blinkyou.com



www.glitter-graphics.com



www.ulitimatemyspace.com



www.hotfreelayouts.com



www.myspacetotal.com



www.whateverlife.com



www.mymackspace.com



HeLP MySpace??

i hope you put picture on , www.blingee.com, www.zingfu.com or www41.lunapic.com. Just go to google, yahoo etc.... then type "myspace layouts, myspace backgounds","myspace graphics etc...... have several website.. or you can make your own layouts, if you choose picture from yahoo, google, however you get from then go to www.photobucket.com but you had to sign up, it's free.



HeLP MySpace??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



check out my page, I got most of my stuff from Mygirlyspace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats